April 29, 2019
- Meeting call to order by Mayor Patrick Bates at 7:00pm.
- Roll Call by Clerk Connie Duke, all council member present.
- Mayor opened discussion about property located next to Berlin Community Center. Changes as follows from previous approval to make offer on property.
Contract on back corner of property, approximately 3 acres.
• Asking $229,000.00 for remainder
• Agent does not think they would split up remainder of property
- Discussion of any other potential property for sale.
- Motion made by Don Bates and second by Donald Gunter to offer $205,000.00. Passed 6-0.
- Mayor reminded everyone of ethics filing.
- Mayor presented information from email sent by League of Municipality concerning Police Jurisdiction. If the bill passes Cities/Towns will have 90 to decide on Police Jurisdiction. This decision would be binding for duration of Town existence.
- Motion to adjourn by Jimbo Quick, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Adjourned at 7:50pm.
- Next meeting will be May 20, 2019.