August 5, 2019
- Meeting call to order by Mayor Bates at 7:00pm.
- Roll Call by Clerk Connie Duke. All members present.
- Mayor updated council that NARCOG would not be available until the summer of 2020.
- Grant window is October or November of 2019 if we are ready.
- Mayor presented information from St. John and Associates for site plan on the newly purchased 20 acres.
Will input from the Council on general size etc., St John will help with placement on the 20 acres.
- Goal will be to determine where buildings, parking and septic should be. Temporary Town Hall would then be placed in parking lot of what will be the permanent Town Hall. Cost of $2,950.00 from St John and Associates.
- Motion to accept terms from St John by Jimbo Quick, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Mayor presented ARC grant for Farmers Market is 50/50 and Park and Rec would be 80/20.
- Mayor presented temporary Town Hall cost would be approximately $13,500.00 including Electrical, heat/air unit and finished interior. With addition of bathroom and set up cost would be $19,600.00.
- Motion to adjourn by Donald Gunter, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Adjourned at 7:22pm.
- Next meeting August 19, 2019.