December 16, 2019
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Bates at 7:00 p.m.
- Roll call by Clerk Keirstyn Maxwell. All Council members present.
- Mayor called for any public comments, there were none.
- Approval of minutes from November special meeting. Motion to approve by Don Bates, second by Bud Reed. Approved 6-0.
- Mayor asked for permission to pay November invoices, Connie Duke final payroll, and reimbursement for Municipal Training in the amount of $953.49. Motion by Bud Reed, second by Donald Gunter. Motion passed 6-0.
- Discussed farmers market, rules, times, and fees. Table for next meeting
- Motion to change hours from 8am-1pm instead of 12pm-5pm starting January 6, 2020. Motion by Don Bates, 2nd by Bud Reed. Motion passes 6-0.
- In Other business, Motion to close until the end of the year. Motion by Bud Reed, 2nd by Jimbo Quick. Passes 6-0
- Motion to adjourn by Jimbo Quick, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Adjourned at 7:06pm.
- The next meeting of the Berlin Town Council will be January 6, 2020 at the Berlin Community Center.