August 30, 2023
The Town Council of the Town of Berlin met in a Special Session in a public forum on this date and time following publication and posting pursuant to Title 39 of the Code of Alabama 1975
“Public Works Bid Law.”
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Patrick Bates on Friday, August 30, 2023, at 1:00 P.M. at the Berlin Town Hall.
- Invocation – Councilman Donald Gunter.
- Pledge of Allegiance – Mayor Patrick Bates.
- Roll Call – Town Clerk Keirstyn Montgomery.
- Mayor – Patrick E. Bates – Present
- Council Member Place # 1 – Donald Gunter – Present
- Council Member Place # 2 – James Sanford – Present
- Council Member Place # 3 – Tony Duke – Present
- Council Member Place # 4 – Eudon Bates – Present
- Council Member Place # 5 – Keith Hardman – Present
- Mayor Patrick Bates asked for public comments. There were none.
- Motion made by Councilman Tony Duke to approve RESOULTION NO.:2023-006 – A RESOLUTION AUTHORIZING CHANGE ORDER #1 FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A COMMUNITY STORM SHELTER WITH AQUA MARINE ENTERPRISES, INC. and to authorize Mayor Patrick Bates to execute “Proceed Order” for this project on behalf of the Town of Berlin once all documents are received. Second made by Councilman James Sanford. Approved 6-0.
- Motion to adjourn made by Councilman James Sanford. Second made by Councilman Tony Duke. Approved 6-0.
- Adjourned at 1:03 PM. The next Regular Meeting of the Berlin Town Council will be September 18, 2023, at the Berlin Town Hall at 7:00 PM.