January 06, 2020
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Bates at 7:00 p.m.
- Roll call by Clerk Keirstyn Maxwell. All Council members present.
- Mayor called for any public comments, there were none.
- Approval of minutes from December 16, 2019 meeting. Motion to approve by Donald Gunter, second by Bud Reed. Approved 6-0.
- Mayor asked for permission to pay December invoices and payroll. Motion by Jimbo Quick, second by Don Bates. Motion passed 6-0.
- Discussed Farmers Market size, paving plans, number of parking spaces needed, grade work.
- Discussed lead time on Town Hall, which roads will be taken over and discussed road names.
- Motion to adjourn by Donald Gunter, 2nd by Bud Reed. Passed 6-0.
- Adjourned at 7:38pm.
- The next meeting of the Berlin Town Council will be January 27, 2020 at the Berlin Community Center.