June 15, 2020
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Bates on Monday, June 15, 2020 at 7:00 P.M.
- Roll call by Clerk Keirstyn Maxwell. Councilman Bruce Bentley, not present.
- Mayor Bates called for any public comments, there were none.
- Approval of minutes from June 1, 2020 Special Meeting. Motion to approve by Jimbo Quick, second by Donald Gunter. Approved 5-0.
- Approval of June invoices. Motion by Bud Reed, second by Jimbo Quick. Approved 5-0.
- Council discussed Farmers Market accepting SNAP. Tabled for next meeting.
- Mayor informed council that the main electrical line for Town Hall has been installed.
- Mayor informed Council that 200 tons of rock for driveway will be delivered to the Farmers Market location by the end of the week.
- Mayor Bates presented draft of 2021 budget to council.
- Mayor Bates asked permission to start Road Resurfacing Project in the amount not to exceed $7,000. Motion by Donald Gunter, second by Bud Reed. Approved 5-0.
- Mayor presented quotes to Council for plumbing at Town Hall.
- Council made motion to hire M.D. Wells Plumbing, LLC in the amount of $685.00 to install plumbing at Town Hall. Motion by Don Bates, second by Donald Gunter. Approved 5-0.
- Mayor Bates asked permission to purchase Town Hall desktop computer from Dell in the amount of $528.38. Motion by Jimbo Quick, second by Donald Gunter. Approved 5-0.
- Council discussed Census Event / Fire Department Anniversary.
- Motion to adjourn by Jimbo Quick, second by Bud Reed. Approved 5-0.
- Adjourned at 7:39 PM.
- The next Regular Meeting of the Berlin Town Council will be July 20, 2020 at the Berlin Town Hall.