September 13, 2021
- Meeting called to order by Mayor Patrick Bates on Monday, September 13, 2021, at 7:00 P.M. at the Berlin Town Hall.
- Roll call by Town Clerk Keirstyn Montgomery. Councilman Place # 1 Donald Gunter attended virtually. Councilmen Jimbo Quick and Bruce Bentley, not present.
- Mayor Patrick Bates asked for public comments. There were none.
- Mayor Patrick Bates declared vacancy of Council Place # 2 / Mayor Pro-tem; Jimbo Quick due to his change in residency.
- Mayor Patrick Bates declared vacancy of Council Place # 3; due to the tragic death of Bruce Bentley.
- Council discussed the General Fund, Capital Fund, & Road fund budgets for fiscal year 2022.
- Mayor Patrick requested a motion for Executive Session for the purpose of an Economic Development Project and to adjourn after executive session. Motion made by Don Bates, second by Donald Gunter. Approved 4-0.
- Roll-Call Vote: Mayor Patrick Bates – Yes, Councilman Donald Gunter- Yes, Councilman Keith Hardman – Yes, Councilman Don Bates – Yes.
- Executive session called to order at 7:19 PM.
- Motion to adjourn by Don Bates, second made by Keith Hardman. Approved 4-0.
- Adjourned at 7:29 PM.
- The next meeting of the Berlin Town Council will be September 20, 2021, at the Berlin Community Center at 7:00 PM.